Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drugged your wife and keep her yours, forever?

Blogging is just a way for me to let go of the steam. It's like building up an idea in my mind and pours it into words. Yes, it need dedication. That's one of the good thing of me blogging, I am more responsible towards something in my life. Beside that, I am trying to improve my English writing.

Yesterday I read in NST about a husband who drugged his wife to keep her in the house. My mind then started wondering of the state of mind of the husband. Has love blinded him or he is a coward who couldn't face the world? All the thought make me sick in the stomach. Is he really do that out of love or because of selfishness? Or is that kind of human does exist? The questions keep piling up in my mind. So, to stop the craziness of the ideas, I will then write it off because nobody is around to hold the discussion, and talking through phone definitely is expensive. Sigh!

No comments :