Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coup d'état

From the laptop on my desk in the crowded laboratory of Hosoi sensei, I performed our small 'coup d'état' (Wikipedia) in the kingdom of 9:32 of Utopia. I have been used by the other two players but I let them.

It was a very long long time since I started to play with this group. Many group members come and go, but I stayed because of the the King diplomacy and sensitivity. But at the end, if we not moving fast enough to grasp the power in performing the success of the kingdom, the spirit will just die off. He was brilliant in writing and can convince many people with it. But the dedication was not up to my expectation after 6 ages as a leader.

I think, the same goes in real life. Just wait and see if there is any success with this act.

No comments :