Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have only one life

'I would die a thousand death and bear million of pain to live a life with you. No sorrow can a man face will be mine as you're the only one I will sought forever....'

Those are words that can buy a woman heart. I wish someone throw the words to me like Romeo did to his Juliet and I will be his forever. And it does sometimes happen, only in my dreams though. The truth is we only have one life to live. And that to, we the human do forget and let day goes by like a draining water. If only we realize that time can't be purchased and life cannot be bought once gone, probably some of us will try harder to live their life.

As a woman in early 30's, I can say that I've seen many deaths. I have a fragile heart but like a scorpion, I wil try my very best to stand still even under the opress of the heat of desert. Every death kills me. The trauma of losing my father still lingering my life. It is as if he was still around watching me and will come home any minutes when I am at home. In knew that he was gone. Many people close to me and had been my guardian angels had gone. They went to see their maker. I just only wish that I can showed them more love. I wish that I say to them that I will love them forever. I simpy want to say, 'I love you.'

But as we all know, we have only one chance, one lifetime. And that is the only reason I want to love to the fullest. I want to life to the fullest. I want to know that if I am not able to get something, it is because it is not belong to me in the first place. I will try the hardest to get it and then I will retire happily even if it is not mine because I have done the best to get that.

I would want to believe that the life that I live now is the best that I can ask for.

No comments :