Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dreamy Naba...

Been able to live a life peacefully and happily are my aims. I need a secure and stable kind of life but not a mundane lifestyle. These two are different, in my perspective.

It is the nature of me to always be looking, investigating and discovering. Being scientist answered the need (stimulating the brain, I guess), plus it provide financial support. Thus, I am really grateful.

Above all the stolidity of life that I am fond of, there is also a bit of adventurous streak that does not allow me to be kept in the laboratory for the rest of my life. This is where all the traveling and windows shopping come in. I was dreaming of becoming a spy who lives abroad, travel a lot and always under adrenaline control. I had heard of someone name Matahari.

At the moment, I am a narcissist who is in love with me. Huh!

No comments :