Sunday, May 24, 2009

Foodie...

I am foodie. Loving food is one of my weakness. My weight could ballooning up to 70kg in 1 month, which is considered overweight. And at one point losing 15kg of body weight in over 3 months period. All is just because of food.

I could eat all type of food that is palatable and halal. Thanks to my mom who always insist me of try new food though at first tasted I might not like it.

When I was a child, I was skinny and didn't like the idea of eating because it would take away time that can be allocated for playing. Playing too much will make our body too tired, and then we will choose sleep over eat. While living in hostel of Sultanah Asma Secondary School, somehow I developed the right eating habit and always munching away. The only thing that stop me was I was too tired with school activities.

Searching for good stalls, restaurants and good foods went on and on while I was in Beseri, Seremban, Bangi, Kajang, Kota Bharu and Kubang Kerian and the latest Tokushima. Craving for Nasi Kerabu when I first reached Tokushima made me tried the recipe. My latest craving was kuih kasturi, made it yesterday. Thing that I would never do if I was in Malaysia. Heh!

Kuih kasturi

2 comments :

ila said...

wahahah ni balik msia dgn phd, minor cooking...

naba the mutant said...

kak ijan lagi best die...siap blog resepi...i cuba2 jaya, tak berjaya...hangussssss....hahaha!