Friday, May 29, 2009

You have become clever, Azlina!

Fuhyo! In my almost 3 years I was with him, I have never heard him saying so. My Professor said that I am clever. I should be on top of the world at the moment. And I am!

What did I do to get the compliment? Just showed him a result of western blotting that I might not used in the data for paper publication. Really! I just showed him that I used the same membrane twice to develop western blot, that's what made me clever. The data is not important. It's how I save the time and reagents that count. Hehehe! And I just past back the compliment to him. Slowly, I told him, 'I learned from the clever people in this lab!'. Ceh!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Is the last sentence really necessary? heheh :D

naba the mutant said...

For the dramatic effect, probably need to....heeeheehee!

ila said...

huhuh ayat last tu mmg membodek sgtt...jelas ketara motifnya disitu..hehehe

naba the mutant said...

takpa la kannn....sapa lg nak di bodek kalau bukan boss sendiri...hahaha!

ila said...

bijak, bijak....mesti selalu minum susu ni...