Monday, May 18, 2009

A perfect plan (reason?) to buy Wii

At last, I had the opportunity to be as lazy as I can. The last two days of weekend had me reflecting myself and I did all that on my futon (bed).

Since I got back from Malaysia, I am not feeling so healthy; flu, running nose and sometime I my body just feel too aching and weak to do anything. And still feeling so but the situation is much better today.

I haven't felt like myself lately. Not so sure of the reasons, yes, probably more than one reason. I should be happy that I am going to finish the study by next year and should be focusing all my energy about finishing it. Yet, my mind is wondering, like the lost soul. I could blame it all on 'stress' but it will never get me anywhere. I was then thinking that maybe not having anything interesting to look forward in everyday life could make ‘Jack a dull boy’ which applied to my life. Thus, I am now hatched a plan to buy myself a Wii game console, just to make my life happier. In order to do so, I am now blinded myself from looking at anything that remind me of ‘Happiness is within ourself'. If the money permitted, I will be playing the game day and night by next month and forget all about laboratory. Sigh!

Hehe! (A perfect excuse to buy a game that cost about 1/5 of my salary).....

2 comments :

anti-mesinkira said...

wohohoho
kdg2 pikir blk,bagus jgk bli Wii
byk pekdahnye..
yg mls nk gerak,akn bgerak ble teruja tgk wii ^^
kurang skit lemak2 yg m`geleber kt badan tu

dan plg penting......
kami bole tumpang maen jgk!!!!!hahaha
bosanla kl maen sorg2,ramai2 kn br meriah ^^

naba the mutant said...

sila la dtg main2 tp kene bawak makanan utk tuan rumah....nak nasi ayam....hahaha! (melampau!)