Sunday, May 3, 2009

A long forgotten life

Love can make me weak, physically and obviously emotionally. It conquer my sense of sensibility and I could be another person altogether. However, above all the nonsense, one thing that can bring me home as a idealistic and inspirational person is education.

I was in love with knowledge and am still doing so. Every minutes of my lifestyle now is a fruit of education and knowledge, and thank God for giving me all the opportunities. One of the reasons that I am so grateful is that I am studying for PhD thesis at the moment. This is my dream, to have it as early as 13 years old. And to live one dream is a blessing. Though I had to relinquish all the other luxuries and good life, I will always contend with it. Contend is one way to live a happy life.

The struggle is not as easy as said though. I've been denied this dream a few times. So strong the inner feeling as it could be, I was given the chance to hold this dream at last. I am not NEP breed. Holding true to the dream come true style of execution, I was offered a place with Japanese government scholarship. And yet still the management would’t allowed me to come if not for a good hearted men who think that I deserved what I deserved. These men deserved the biggest applause in my life drama.

My hope for the future is to be given another chance to give it back to the community. I was reminded of my long forgotten experience that made me thick as I am today when reading a column written by Mohd Zaini Said in NST today. I wish I could be the one who give rides to the boys and girls on their ways to a better life.

No comments :