Friday, August 21, 2009

Fasting month is coming...

I love fasting month or Ramadan. It is such a joy for me because I will not have any agenda for lunch or breakfast which will bring to the most good result by the end of the month, losing weight. Besides that, I feel more holly. Nah! Joking, I just feel blessed.

My father passed away to see his Maker on the 5th day of Ramadan after 6 days under induced coma. He who love eating, was very passionate about breaking fast menus. Every single day during Ramadan, he would usually made sure that there were at least 5 dishes on the table. Besides that, he would tried his luck by making all sort of businesses associated with Ramadan and Hari Raya. Once, my mother yam stalk's asam pedas made her way to the Ramadan Bazaar. Another time, he made some money being the middle man, found cattle and buyers for Hari Raya.

After he left us, it seemed that Ramadan was a little quite. And with me in Japan, it was even quieter for my mother. Anyhow, hopefully with new members in the family, Yan, Nana and Auni, it should be merrier than before.

Happy Ramadan to all Muslims around the world. Peace upon you!

2 comments :

~srar~ said...

kna, salam ramadan..selamat berpuasa..

naba the mutant said...

salam ramadhan Ila