Sunday, August 23, 2009

Much ado but no update...

A lot of things took place in my life since the last three weeks. Many new places around Tokushima had been visited, many new and old friendships rekindled, interesting events happened and the list goes on until today. It was all started with the international symposiums organized by our laboratory and today, I spent the evening after iftar with Fuji san and Tokunaga sensei observing a tea ceremony performed in a temple. I am happy and merry. Above all, the events were all worthwhile, once in a life time moments.

Some events made me I realized that memories no need to be captured in films or digital cameras, because they are best captured with eyes and leave a permanent images in the brain. And because I am using brain to kept all the information, I needed sometimes to update this blogs. The brain need to be defrag and sorted out because of many new information was save in a short time, just like the hard disk of a computer. Hopefully, I will be able to put up some pictures and stories soon. Cheers!

No comments :