Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer holiday

Starting from today12th until 14th, it is a summer holiday for Tokushima University. Three days and I should be happy. But then again, I have no plan for holiday and no where to go. Because of that, I am now happily blogging while doing some lab work in the best laboratory of the whole world!

Even the Professor went missing since this morning. I am wondering if he will ever come today.
He told me once last month that I should not take leave because my time in Japan is counting and I will not have enough time to finish the experiments. I just wanted to tell him right into his face that I don't have any plan anyway. But, I always guarded myself, as Dr Kannan advice me beforehand. I'll continue to do just that, for the sake of my PhD....hahaha! (How's that sound? Pity me...)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Baru nak ajak che na dtg bbq kat sini..hehehe

naba the mutant said...

bila ijan, ckp je...jap lg sy smpi....:)

Anonymous said...

Che na! tumolo nak wat BBQ neh.. kul 1pm okeh... sampai epot miskol la i g amek ngan beskal.kuikuikui

naba the mutant said...

set jan...no prob. smpi epot sy call neh;)