Monday, August 3, 2009

Out of word, out of world!

Sometimes life can be very dull for me . I am halfway of conquering the unknown, but so my spirit, half hearted.

Today or to be exact the past few days, the only times I really talked were when I was on the phone with my mother or Ina. The rest of the times, I was talking to myself. Loneliness was killing me, it was tiring talking to oneself because we tend to analyse everything under the microscope.

The truth is I am feeling a little bit tired, physically. And that made my mind down with flu. The cycle is here again. I want to lay low and let the world move without me.

Too many death, too many hatred, too many lost love and the negative charges are making me sick. Oh! World of dreams, please have me, will you? The reality is too harsh to live into. I wish that I could vanish whenever necessarily. (^-^)

No comments :