Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The love for rainbow

Rainbow has many colors. It is always referred as a symbol of beauty or happiness, for its many colors against the plain blue sky.

But in life, human thinks otherwise. If you don’t follow the flocks, you are weird. If you don’t wear things as the majority does, that makes you - different.

But then again, I love being labeled different. I am not a good follower. If I do, I will never major in science, it should be history, literature or business; or maybe housewife, just like my mother.

Now, here in Japan with my chocolate skin color plus head scarf, I guess I am different.

At this age, I am still single. Oh! Yes, different. Ultimately!

With my coat, the same one for autumn or spring; a thing to be discusses? My love for tableware?

The list will never end.

I just don’t care. As long as I am alive, happy with myself, doing all the chores as a Muslim and fulfiled the responsibility of me towards my family, real friends, people in need and God. Other than that, I can’t control people’s mind or whatever things that they want to do.

I guess being too optimistic with oneself can drive other people crazy. *wink*

No comments :