Friday, April 2, 2010

Under the Bizan

My apartment is located under the famous mountain in Tokushima called Bizan. Early in the morning, before the sunrise, the serounding is quiet and cold, especially in winter. But, the blooming sakura in spring change the perspective and compensate it all.

I have not yet make my way to the nearby koen (garden) to enjoy the season. Just about 15 minutes walking up the Bizan. The place is known as Seibu Koen. Very nice view up there. Hopefully I can do that this coming Saturday before going to the laboratory.

Oh! Talking about the laboratory, I am thinking about how much I will miss being in the laboratory during sakura season next year. My lab is on top of the Dental School building, facing Bizan. So I will be able to see a full view of Bizan trough the glass pane. Heaven!

No comments :