Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Being a scientist

The truth is we're all human. We breath, eat, drink and sleep. Sometimes we seek entertainment. Sometimes we doubt ourselves. Other times we doubt others.

Same here! I am a scientist but before that I am a human being. Thus, I practise my life as human, then as a scientist. What I am really saying is that as a human I have a very strong instinct. I can feel that some experiments are going to take me far, though some are stupid. I am very certain that my current hypothesis is true but as far as it get me, the experiment does not show a very convincing results. At time, I am afraid that it will make me sad that I do proscratinate. That's all about my current situation referring to the scientist's block. I am sure of my hypothesis but in science instinct do not have any value. Thus, gambatte!

No comments :