Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The woman that I love

She is the only woman that have everything over me. Either good or bad, she will always accept and understand me. She influences my life so much, that I could be where I am now.

My mother is the one and only person that curved my life. She knows my strength and weakness and how to persuade her only daughter to move forward. Due to some circumstances, she was not able to fulfill her own wishes. Then, as a mother she wants me to be where I wanted to go. She let me go and taste the world under her guidance spirit and trust and love. I flew over the mountains, rivers, oceans and past the stars. But at the end, I will always come back to the earth to meet her. Be it good or bad, I will always stay with her. Her love make me big, and her love could make me bigger. There is no end of her love which make me love her even more.

Everyday is Mother's Day.

No comments :