Thursday, November 20, 2008

I want to fly

I want to fly but the my wings are not ready yet. I thought that I could reach the moon soon but the journey have to be postponed. Every night, I cry out loud inside thinking about the journey.

The sacrifice that I had made in order to get the wings kept me awake every night. It had been 2 years since the last time I really had a good night sleep. The sleepless nights were nothing like other people think. I might doze off easily, but the wings in the making will wake me up in the middle of the night. It's a torture that I believe nobody should go through. I've gave up many things in life for the wings and the journey.

I hate to say this, I want the gold wings but he's making the platinum. My wings maker is a wise man with great knowledge. Knowledge come with age. He is now an old man. Though he is good wings maker but old ages have taken some of his creativity. His time probably has come to an end and my wings are probably the last pair of wing that he can make.

I pray to the Almighty to help me and help the old wings maker.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

wohoho...very pathetic story...sabaq no...tp suka la la bila kna creatively represent ur boss as wings maker...8)-ila

naba the mutant said...

hihihi...what to do?