Saturday, November 1, 2008

to love or not to love?

Great! Do you think by being scientist, I have no heart to love anyone? Think again.

Absolutely, this is not to do with anything like the high school love stories. I am done with that. I always choose not to love anybody more than myself (beside the families) because I am afraid of being hurt. Twice I was hurt. First, it was not me who chose it. Second, I lost my heart completely to this one person. It was me who decided to do that, under the influence of the best drug in the world, 'oxytocin' (if you're a biologist, you will understand what I mean).

Love is overrated by all mean. It is used in every single things that we do. If you watch commercial in the TV, it is there. In the drama. In real life. In tragedy.

Really, my point is we should be proud of being able to love. To feel that we have that emotion and the most important thing, to have the heart, IS the best thing in the world. I would love to fell in love once again. It is actually an addiction. Addicted to love.

I just glad to feel love again...

No comments :