Monday, January 4, 2010

The first day of a new light

After almost 10 days lying on my stomach watching dramas or movies, under the blanket with heater switched on for 24 hours per day, and having enough food to fill the stomach for every 2 hours, today, I felt very energetic to start working in the lab again. The feeling puzzled me a little since I was so happy and greeting everybody in a cheerful mood. The moody me was somehow seeing the whole morning episode in a skeptic manner wondering what the heck with me and the mood. Probably it was because of the burned bread toast that I had this morning before coming to the lab or the un-stoppable stream of ideas that keep running into my head since I woke up.

Anyway, I am very thankful to the God that I am happy at the moment. Yes, I would like to see myself in a new light this year. The pathetic me most likely had flew away, and the new avatar is emerging. I wished to leave certain parts of my life in the past and am looking forward for the next century. Hurrah!

No comments :