Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank God!

How do you like watching three men fighting over you? Hehe!

Well, not really over me but they were quarelling for me. ;)

Today, the three of them sat down after 6 pm and started to discuss of how should my work be finalized. Beside the boss, there were two more scientists in the lab, both unmarried but that have nothing to do with my story anyway.

The two of them, one is in his early 40's and the other is about two years my junior. Both of them have different ideas of how I should write my article. In other words, my research has two different stories.

And this time, they wanted me to write each of the story into separate articles, unlike the boss' idea. I don't know why the boss gave in so easily. I just hope that he will not point his finger at me if the paper is rejected in the future.

Anyhow, I like to give credit where credit is due. The boss, he simply hold himself and not once go overboard when discussion become heated, almost to the quarel level with the younger brother. That was a good character of him, but only with his staffs, not me.

My hero, the older one, he simply sat there and gave his opinion whenever he felt the need to explain. Silent talk louder here.

Me, I just thank God that at last I can see the due date for my paper's submission. Accepted or not will be another different set of stories.

No comments :