Thursday, January 21, 2010

YM

Last night we had a session of YM; my mother, brother, sister-in-law and me.

The best thing of talking online with viewcam is that we can see each other.

And yes, I can witnessed with my own eyes that my bother was fatter compared to the last time I saw him. The happy man he was, since his marriage last year. And so my mother, fat and happy. Hehe! My SIL seemed tired, understandably that she was at her final pregnancy stage, waiting to deliver her baby soon. The expected date  is 4th February.

The effect of the happy hour did made me had happier dreams. I can't recalled the dreams but it brought the senses of satisfaction when I woke up in this morning. Aha!

p/s I read my horoscope this morning, it said that I shoudn't bear a grudge too long. Hehe! Wondering who is the unlucky one? Bos? Crap!

No comments :