Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What if?

In our life, many things can happen accidentally, or so suddenly.

Last two nights, I called my mother and we talk about life. About being humble and the way we should carry ourselves.

Yeah, my mother and I are friends. We can talk for three hours on phone without interruption if we have a topic in common, especially about life; the past, the present and the future.

My brothers used to scold us that we can talk non-stop on phone, but then, we don’t agree on so many things when we stayed under one roof.

For me, it was just my immature-and-not-so-patience me being under her non-stop lectures.

And for her, I was and am her 17-years-old daughter. Mothers do that all the time.

Anyway, I digress.

During the conversation, we came down to the point that nothing in this world will ever lasted, be it good or bad. It was then that I realized that I will have nothing in this world if one day, God decided that He would take away my brain.

Everything that I worked out so far was stored in the memory of my brain. All the techniques and knowledge were there. What if, one day all is gone? What will happen to me at that time?

I guess, I am just nobody without Him.

No comments :