Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy...busy...busy...

My Professor is a chairman for a coming International Symposium that will held this coming Thursday, so our laboratory is a host. I will certainly be involved during the registration day. Apart from that, there is a poster still need to be completed and printed today. It is a scientific poster for my presentation during the symposium day. I was quiet busy preparing for the poster and data since last week. Though yesterday (Monday) was a national holiday (Day of Sea), still lab was my priority.

And then, the LC3 was showing some explainable data and supporting data of apoptosis seems to be acceptable. I am, however, is still not convinced till I had done the control experiment once again. If everything goes as expected, I can then start writing the discussion for my article and plan new experiments for the next project. I pray hard that this time the data was not a false alarm anymore. Pray for me too, please. (^-^)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wah.. sounds promising tue Che Na! best of luck! :)

naba the mutant said...

false alarm lg la jan...huhuhu!