Friday, July 24, 2009

Fall out of love?

Only God knows how much i love human being. Having other person around could be much fun. Talking can be so exciting. I am done with talking to myself. My head is actually heavy with all the talking with myself at the moment.

I love to know anyone who I come in contact with. And slowly will become one of my friends if we can build up the rapport. Not all, by the way. Same feathers tend to flock together.

I always think about my friends though rarely talk or write snail mail, or even send email. That is one of my bad habits, being lazy as LAZY, but I have been trying to be a better friend by getting in touch. However, time will pass by when each of us will then forget each other. Blaming game in our own respective mind will start with accusing the other party of not calling, or probably forget to return call. Sometime emails go unanswered. It seems that up until one point, the eagerness to keep in touch just fly away. Then, there will be time that we really forget the friends.

It did happened to me. It will happen when I can feel that my friend do not enjoy me calling. My message on her phone was only answered after a day or two. Sometimes, I feel that it's only me trying to stay connected. I am wondering if this falling out of love with your friend is really happening or it was one of the articles in the magazine that I read long time ago. Well, I can't keep wondering and can't always be the nice one. I have my own life to live. If this is the end of so call friendship, then let it be. It could be of me being LAZY again after trying to be a good friend to my friends. What can I say, fall out happen. Pardon me for being bad once in awhile. Good people can be boring. (Gulp! Sorry).

Cheers to my friends...

No comments :