Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A mockery of stress

It is the high time for me to move myself away from the current pressure. As a rule of thumb, to stay away from the laboratory is a no-no. And it is not the best time either to call in sick and escape for days especially by the end of next week our lab is going to host an international satellite conference and I am going to present a paper by poster. It is actually one of the reasons of the sleepless nights and some pain of the right shoulder. It was my subconscious mind, I knew about it long time ago. The subconscious mind of mine usually work against me in the time of high tension. I had tried but it seems that I was unsuccessful in all my attempts to leveraged with the subconscious to minimize the effect of high stress. Enough said about the stress level. I will be okay once I set my feet on the land of Malaysia, that is for sure. Sigh!

After doing some reading and thinking, I have develop a plan to divert my attention and having something less pressuring to look forward. It is a small garden of chili plants. A cayenne pepper/ chili! I just transferred the 5cm chili plants into 8 individuals small pots. Hopefully, by next week I can see some growth. Now, it's like the critical point to see if they can survive the transferred procedural. Wow! Sound like I just did a surgical procedures! Heh!

By the way, I bought the best compost soil and hopefully the plants like it, good for them if they do.

The whole idea is a mockery of my stress level, by adding another pressure into a life which is already full of commitments. (^_^)

6 comments :

ila said...

wah, tangan kna dah bertukar hijau nmpknya...lepas ni xyah la beli2 cabai lg dah..silap2 bleh buat juai lg..bnyk pokok gak tuh..tanah plak sgt subur tuh..kompem idup!

naba the mutant said...

itu la plan nyer Ila, tanam byk2, byk buah pastu buat sos cili, jual, pastu lama2 boleh jual seluruh jepun, pastu seluruh pasaran asia, pastu seluruh dunia...wah! makcik kayo!

Anonymous said...

Ewah Che Na... bercili plak u yer... cili i dah lama jadi arwah... heheh

naba the mutant said...

Saintis kan kena ada experimen...ni la my experiment u! too see how long the plants will last...hahaha!

ila said...

wuishhh tingginya cita2 tuh...bab2 berbisnes ni mmg kuat berangannya...tp selalunya berenti takat berangan tu ja la.....hahahaahhh....apapun jaga leklok tau pokok tu..nanti sy nk tengok..hhheh

naba the mutant said...

angan2 kena ada utk ilang kan stress...(konon) hahaha! mai la tgk, sure ada nya...hahaha!