Friday, July 10, 2009

Flavor of the day - tomato rice

While cooking tomato rice and beef kurma just now, a few lecturers stop by and asking questions to my Professor. The whole floor smell like nasi briyani shop and even Mamik, a neighbour from 5th floor laboratory sent me YM messages. She thought that someone in her lab is cooking something until she saw my YM status.

It was just 1 hour cooking but because we set the dining time at 6pm, so it was 2 hours waiting time. And as usual, my Professor was walking in and out of the meeting room. He even hinted at 5pm just now that if we can have the dinner earlier. Unfortunately, everyone was and still busy and his request was ignored. Pity him. By the way, today he brought green vegetables to be eaten with the meals. O'tanoshimini, me either can't wait for 6pm.

In 20 minutes, we are going to have our dinner. I pray that it is enough for everybody and taste good.

No comments :