Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If you can't beat them, join them!

That is exactly the thing that I am doing right now, with my sleeping habit. Sigh! During summer, day start early. Sun will start shines through the sliding doors around 5am. I can't get my 8 hours sleep! It stresses me trying to get back to sleep. Double bonus it seems, not enough sleep and stress.

Nowadays, I will straight away get up once I am awake and will go to sleep at night as early as I can. Depending on my sleepiness. My point is I just need my 8 hours good sleep, by hook or by crook. Anything is fair in love or sleep, as long as you get the point. Heh!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Che Na kena letak tirai manyak2 kot.. sini sunrise kol 4 gitew.. tp i neh tido ala2 pengsan tak sedar pon. hehheh

naba the mutant said...

tu la...kena tido dlm bilik gelap nih....hihihi!