Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Arrival of Ila

At 4.30 am, the taxi was waiting when I reached downstairs from my second floor apartment and took me straight to the Tokushima Station. Next, I hopped in the limousine bus and slept through the journey of almost 3 hours. Though the morning scenery was very picturesque, I couldn't bring myself to take the picture. I was very sleepy.

When I arrived at Kansai Airport, it was almost 8 am and Ila was there at the North Arrival Gate, chatting with a Malaysian guy. The guy was a new student coming for a Master course study and will be studying in a university somewhere in Kyoto (I couldn't get the name). Ila and I parted our way with him as we needed to take the next bus back to Tokushima at 8.35 am.

North Arrival Gate of Kansai Airport

Ila, all ready to go to Tokushima

Posing for my blog


The limousine bus stand outside the building



"SMSing families and friends, just to let them know that I am fine"

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.. selamat dah Ila sampai kat sana ye.. Che Na, kim salam kt Ila ek :)

ila said...

ya k.ijan..terima kasih..sy dh selamat smpai..dh bercuti sakan skrg nih....