Monday, October 5, 2009

The way to be....

I must admit that the previous post was written in the midst of unsettled mindset of mine. It was something that come straight from heart that was full with anger. Nevertheless, it did not represent me as a whole. Only a bit of uncontrolled emotion which came out unfashionably.

The last few days three of VIPs from USM came and visit Tokushima University. I had a chance to meet and talk face to face with the Deputy Vice Chancellor of USM, Prof Shukri. Personally, I think he is a good man and a good academician as well as a good administrator. He made everyone who come into contact with him fall under his spell of charm and sweet talk. He showed the ability to be a good diplomat with a broad understanding of humankind. Being an academician, he posses a skill of making people understand his point of view without being out of touch of the reality. At time, I can saw that he was tired of the endless activities prepared for the three of them, but not once he lost the coolness.

Having him here together with the other two VIPs was a great pleasure. It was like to be able to stand high with the Japanese academicians. I am proud to be part of USM because he is one of them.

My teacher once told me that the best way to study is to listen, to see and to then to practice.

No comments :