Monday, October 19, 2009

A day out with Ila - part I

Ila was back from Tokyo yesterday. After having Nasi Lemak with Mirza and Mira, Ila and I went for outing around Tokushima City. We went to Awa Odori Kaikan and bought ticket consisting a package of Bizan Ropeway and Awa Odori dance performance. Guest what? I had my day dancing Awa Odori at the end of the performance and was awarded a certificate as the top three. What a day?! By the way amongst the Japanese visitors, it was obvious that Ila and I were foreigners, and was asked earlier about our country by the MC when he introduced the Awa Odori dance.

The aunty next to me was the first of the top three.

He scrutinized me with questions though I told him that I was no able to converse in Japanese language. I tried best to answer him....sigh!

MC giving away the prize

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

pewiiittt!!! c'na ala2 cam menari hawaii gitew hehehe... F.i.N.i.E

naba the mutant said...

sy dok lari dr kena menari ni sejak first year kt sini lg finie, tup2 mcm di pukau, bangun je ikut org tu angkat kaki, angkat tangan...mcm badut senarnya...bila tgk gambaq, gelak sorg2...lawak2...

Anonymous said...

Vavavava... che na kemain meliuk lentok atas pentas tuh... dapat top three lagi.. hehehe.. balik USM kekgi buleh wat persembahan tarian jepun apa???hehehe

naba the mutant said...

itu namanya awa odori tp sy sebenaq nya kawat ja kat atas tu...hahaha

antimesinkira said...

hantu awa rasuk k.ina kot..
tu yg otometik boleh joget2 tu :p

~srar~ said...

hahhah yela tu kena rasuk..padahal kna sendri yg kusyuk tengok..sy siap bleh tersengguk2 ngantuk, tp kna asyikkk ja dok enjoy tarian tu..tu yg pakcik MC berkenan jemput tuh...huhu