Friday, October 9, 2009

My cousin is coming...

Ila is coming and will reach Tokushima tomorrow morning. The bus ticket or kippu on Japanese for Kansai Airport had been bought and I will take 5.05 morning bus to meet her at the airport. Above all I am happy to have her here.

By the way, she will take the entrance exam on 14th and 15th and will stay at Dr Widya apartment in Tokyo. Hopefully everything will fell into places as plan and she will be able to successfully enter the university for PhD course next Spring. I know that her father (my beloved uncle) is not very keen to let her pursuing her higher degree study outside of Malaysia. He, as everybody in our big family know, is very attached to his children and that's the main reason he is not happy for her choice of university. However, I pray that he will be given a strong heart to part with his daughter for only 4 years. I can understand his point of view but I guess, Ila should go wherever she deserved.

Go Ila Go!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good Luck to Ila... and yes!!! Go Ila Go... :)

ila said...

ok baik! tq....meh la join sy k.ijan..bwk skali mikael..