Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Walking in the rain

Off course I used the umbrella. It was just that I thought of the romanticism factor walking under the umbrella in the rain in Japan.

The rain drops on the the umbrella, tick-tack tick-tack. Alone but not lonely. Strolling along next to the busy street but no sound beside the tick tack. People with the umbrellas bustling away like moving mushrooms. People with bicycle stop here and there to give way. The mind wondering. The water made it all look fresh. Even the ground smell fresh. And I feel alive again, like having a first shower.

By the way, it was autumn here. My last autumn in Japan. Indeed I am going to make it the best autumn. Smell the fresh air and love the life. Stop, look around, listen to the bird singing a happy tunes and then start walking again. (^_^)

No comments :