Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Friends?


Do you know what is the definition of friend? How many categories of friend that exists in this so called world? Do you know who is your friends? Or would they remain as your friends?

Last night I make a called to a friend, a long lost friend. I consider myself a lucky person to have such a friend. I have not make any contact with her for about a year. But anyhow we remain friend. She still love me as the last time I can remember. She is still passionate about me and my well being. And I for her.

She has made a lot of progress as a person. She has changed and mature a lot but for the goodness of herself. Deep down, I believed she is still the same person who smiled at me the first time we met at a boarding school.

We don't send gift to each other. We don't wish happy birthday each year. Nevertheless, we called, we contact and we connect with each other. And with a tons of LOVE.

No comments :