Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happiness is infectious

I don't know the truth about the happiness myth. Some says that it was born with a person. Some says that we can create happiness by having money. Others says we can buy happiness. And my say is that it is inside us and sometime it is infectious.

Once, my great grandfather who had passed away 20 years ago told me about how we should choose friends. I still believe his words.

Why we choose friends? It doesn't means that we select our friends. We should be friendly with everybody. He told me, "If you be friend with a person who do some dirty work, we will also end up be smelly. But if be friend with someone who work in the perfume shop, he will paint us with the good smell of perfume." Thus, befriend with someone who is happy and you will be happy. Then, be friend with a person who is not happy and bring the smile in her life. We will infect this world with happiness!!!

No comments :