Thursday, December 13, 2007

New day in Japan


When I wake up every morning, sometimes I feel very unenergetics. It is like there is nothing to look forward to. Things have been very dull for me lately in Japan. It has become repeatable and boring.


However, for Japanese (most of them) are teach to always be organised. They are always expect the same thing. That is my opinion.
There is one sensei in my laboratory, Akamatsu who I think really respect his timing. He will come every morning at the same hour, lunch at 12 and going back at almost the same time. We, the students eventually will start wondering if he missed one of his time schedule.


My Professor is also predictable. He will eat around 11 to noon then sleep in his room. Having his coffee throughout the day while checking on us because he is osteocytes...ask me about osteocytes if anyone wanted to know the meaning of this...hehehe! Then he will stay until 8.30pm the most before going home.


So, the post today is just about Japanese in my life and their new day...hehehe! More will come. I am a quite observant kind of person.

No comments :