Monday, December 10, 2007

Half full or half empty?

It is actually up to us of how we would like to see this world or in other word is how to be happy. We can always choose to see the glass with half of water as half full of half empty. As example, I went for a shopping with 20 000 yen in my purse. Then purchased things that I need or may be not (ridiculous, isn't it?). Lunch and dinner were free because there were on my friends. Then, I went back home at night. One whole day with activities that were supposed to be a blast with a lot of talking, laughing, eating and shopping but I still felt empty deep inside. Just because of one person.

So, the moral of this post is that I am looking at the half empty glass. Changed of paradigm is needed, and quick! May my heart be strong.

No comments :