Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's all in the mind!

This sentence was introduced to me by a friend. Simple sentence with a deep of meaning.

First, let me say that we are actually our own slaves. We are what we think we are. As example if we think that we are sick, then we are tend to be sick. Believe me, just try to tell yourself that you are tired, your body is aching and you are getting the flu. Then you will see the effect.

Even, biological science have proved that certain kind of pain can be minimised if the person are distracted from the pain and focus on other thing. I don't have the proof at hand at the moment. But I really belived that because only when we focus on something, we can reach it. So, what if focus? It is non other the concentration of mind. And it's all in the mind.

You may want to read a book "Awaken the Giant Within". It help me somehow to handle my thinking though as human I do make a lot of mistakes.

No comments :