Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Get over it!

The most advise which will be given to the person who are having hard time being rejected is "Get over it!". Then, the reply will come back as "How?".

Sometimes when we were in a relationship, we tend to be too focus into our own personal life. The world is ours. Everything that we do is between the two of us and rarely we invite others to be part of it.

As for me the hardest part to take for a breakup if the person said that I cling to him so much. That I do not have other friend and he was the only one and he felt suffocated. Please, dear. "Isn't that is part of the relationship?".

So, back to our discussion, how to get over it? I don't have the answer. I will just let the pain take over me till I can't feel it anymore. I think the best thing to get over something is to fell in love once again. But, not necessary with people. Probably with life once again. Why choose to love human when you know that human can hurt you so much .

I know the only one person who dare not to hurt me. She will rather cry in silence than seeing me cry out loud. I love you so much, mother!


Cheers to life once again!

No comments :