Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Scientist's life


Today morning I was bitten my my lovely pet in the lab. Thank God it doesn't penetrate down the skin. It wasn't all lovely about being here in the laboratory. We still had to face human and problems.


In my early life, most of my friends who decided to become scientists thought that they are not good with human and might as well be in the lab. It doesn't go like that. Sometimes the life just become harder not because of human. The situation that we put ourselves will make it difficult.


Wati always asked me to look from different angle of views when we try to generalise a reason when somebody do someting. By that way we were able to understand the situation better and feeling better about ourself. At the end of the road, value of us is depend on the way we look and feel.


"We are what we think we are. And it's all in the mind." Cheers!

No comments :