Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bling-bling keitai

This entry is about my pinku bling-bling keitai or also known as shining pink hand phone. (hehe!) During the past 2 years, I was and still am the loyal subscriber of AU communication company, one of prominent mobile telecommunication provider.

And during the past 2 years also, I used my hand phone to call Malaysia. It was not cheap but it was one of the easy options that I have. Until recently, by the good will of Mbak Dewi and husband, I finally managed to install land home phone. It was cheapest option compared to the other if I wanted to call back Malaysia.

As my hand phone bills were so high, and so was my collected points. Then, last week Au sent in another promotion that made me able to change my point with free hand phone. My red phone was old and I lost count of numbers it fall onto the ground. Thus, the condition was not as good. I wanted to use the points, and asked some Mirza and Mira to accompany me and be my translator. I don't know what to do without you, guys.

The salesman was nice and good looking. And I still don't know if he was one of the factors I opted out from getting the free hand phone (zero yen) and picked the pink one instead. But, I think the pink one was SO cute and classy, eventhough I need to add another 6000plus yen. At the end, the pinku keitai is mine!

Anyway, special thanks to Mirza and Mira for the help! (^_^)

4 comments :

ila said...

wahahahaa...dasat tu henfon..pinku lagi tuh..sejak bila jadik ala2 ayu ni...(+.+)

ila said...

apapun, ur pinku bling-bling keitai look really cute!..kawaii!....

naba the mutant said...

yg ni jer yg agak cantik yg di offer, pastu ada english version....yg lain masalahnya xda english version. tp yg pastinya nmpk mcm classic gitu...ewah, puji handphone sendiri nmpk....hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Wow... PINK ler. Cantek2..heheh