Monday, June 8, 2009

LC3 again...

You see, when I did the experiment using this LC3 new antibody, the end result of western blot was still like to play hide and seek. Today my result of preabsorb (a control experiment) showed a very good band, sharp, crystal clear. But when I did using all the samples last week, they did played "sembunyi-sembunyi". I am not making up the story. I do think at this moment that God is testing me with this antibody. It was like my hand is reaching the finish line but somehow, my knee started giving some pain that slowed me down.

I am sad....(~-~)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Dear Che Na yang comel...
don't be so sad... Remember that Allah tests us often... with suffering and with sorrow, He tests us not to punish us, but to help us meet tomorrow... have faith and be strong as you always do.. cenyum cikit :D

naba the mutant said...

thanks for the motivational words...saya akan bersabar! chaiyok! (^_^)