Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dearest LC3, I am so sorry!

Its seems that my love hate relationship with my love antibody, name LC3 had come to end end. The SCruz is a big hearted parent of LC3 and rich. The clashed came after I found out in the website diary of SCruz, last week to be exact that LC3 is not what he seems to be. According to the original diary, LC3 is someone that I wanted to be with. Having difficulties to adapt to LC3 lifestyle, I searched again the website. The information was changed, even the name though the birth ID remain the same.

I make some query last week and after changing two emails, the parent admit that their family have had new information of my LC3 since last year. The problem was that I cannot be with LC3 anymore and was very upset with the misleading information. As the parent was rich and generous, he wanted to replace LC3 with someone else or give money as refund. The damage had been done. I need time to mend the broken heart and I will let LC3 go, for our sake. Thanks anyway for Scruz because no big hassle had been made.

p.s Someone with similar name, LC3B from Sgma is waiting for me. Here I come, my new love!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Huh..such a complicated love story che na has here! Good luck with ur new coming love... heheh

naba the mutant said...

ya ijan...such a complicated life in the lab....huhuhu!

ila said...

susahnya nk paham crita ni...story line dia sgt berat..x sesuai utk tontonan umum!hehheh

naba the mutant said...

sonang crita, company tu ubah datasheet pastu kiranya info yg asal xlengkap la. info terkini lari la skit tajuk crita dia dgn antibodi yg sepatutnya k na guna....last2 bila complain dia setuju nak ganti....hehehe! bleh beli yg baru...