Friday, June 5, 2009

Sharp as an arrow, powerful as a running water...

Being able to play with words is interesting. Those are lifestyles of writers or journalists or novelists. Words are powerful as it can bring down a government (Watergate scandal), may take a breath away (poems and lyrics of songs) and make crowd go crazy (Hitler). Words is also the one that can penetrate deep into my heart.

I don't have any particular reason of me being so soft over something or someone. Beside tears, old women, old men and children, anybody that can put words correctly may enter my heart. Probably like typing a password and here you are in my world with me willingly to help you anytime.

Powerful as a running water imply that words could be very dangerous if use improperly. Anyway, as sharp as an arrow, it can directly get any attention if other mean fail to do so. Thus, any notion using words shall be carried with weight because as a reader we never know the agenda of those words.

No comments :