Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thanks Abang Aka...

I have a good rapport with one of my sensei, Akamatsu. Such a sweet guy when he is not busy but could turn into cold person when he has a lot in his mind. I can simply understand him and he to me. The only barrier is language. But we always have good laughs together whenever the whole bunch of us going out for any celebrations.

Last night before he went home, he was in one of his sweet charming nature. Suddenly, he came up to me and said,
"Azlina san, you will finish by next autumn?"
"Yes, sensei. This autumn and then next autumn I am going back."

He smiled and I returned the smile. Looking at him, I just knew what he was going to say next.
"Maybe you can write up the paper soon." You can see my broader smile if you're here. "If you finish before the Niigata conference, I can check it up, submit and we can do the revision after that."

Oh! How sweet! He wanted to let me know that he cares for me. And mind you, cares as a student. Thanks a lot, Abang Aka and I know that clock is ticking because Niigata conference is this September and I need to put more time into writing. I will do just that.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wah.. che na dah nak habis ek... syioknye :)

naba the mutant said...

hehe...kdg2 pikir psl nak balik malaysia buat saya rasa rindu kat jepun plak....funny!

ila said...

..."and mind you, cares as a student"...huhuhu awal2 lg dh kena sound..xleh la cek nk cakap lebeh2 lagi...

naba the mutant said...

tahu tak apa....hahaha!

nureiman said...

(: betol2 tu ila.. bru je nak usik c'na td.. hehe

naba the mutant said...

awal2 lg saya sedia sbb tamau jd bahan....kihkihkih!