Tuesday, June 2, 2009

People with no religion

Studying overseas means that we are exposed to new cultures and people from all walk of life. We befriend with many different faces and habits and ways of thinking. We are push to be adaptable and make do with whatever that come into our zone. There is no comfort zone and patience is the only factor that may help us to survive.

I am making friend with a girl from Bangladesh. Yesterday, while washing the mice cages in the animal room where we keep our mice, I met her. Small talk on weather jump into the problem of flooding in Bangladesh. And then politics and economy.

One thing she said remains for quite a long time in my mind.

"One of my friend said, 'Two type of people in this world that doesn't have any religion. One is politician. The other is terrorist." She said.

I have no comment. (^^)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

No comment as well :D

naba the mutant said...

Or I reserved my comment....;)