Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heartiest condolence to Kak CT

This morning, while I was preparing myself before coming to the lab, I heard vibration of my Celcom mobile phone. It is around 9am here, means 8am in Malaysia. I don't like to receive any news late at night or early morning. It was from Ina. So, I thought it was about the parcel that she will sent later on to me.

I picked up the phone and read the message. A sad news to share with all. It was about Kak CT's son. Kak CT is my friend who is currently working in USM IPPT. Anyone who had worked in Human Genome Center before the year of 2004 should have known Kak CT. Her son had past away yesterday. Ammar, the first child of her had went to Mesir to further study. Oyah sent me another YM message around noon mentioned that he was involved in an accident. I haven't heard the details but going to do soon. Quite a busy day today because I did sacrificed some mice and extract proteins.

I pray to God that things will be fine for Kak CT and her husband, Abang Zul and their other children. May God bless us all.

3 comments :

ila said...

aah sy pon ada dengaq crita ni..anak kak ct tu study medic kt sana..hrmm innalillah...

naba the mutant said...

tu la...kesian kak ct. anak dia tu sebaya ngan anak k ann yg buat medic gak...

Anonymous said...

Innalillah buat arwah.. semoga Kak CT and family tabah.