Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 Bonenkai - Palm reader

Every end of year, a group of people such as co-workers or students will have a party known as 'Bonenkai'. Bo means forget, which can be simplified as a gathering in order to forget the year hard work by enjoying life, drink hard.

I just had one (no liquor for me, please), this evening with the laboratory mates, all of us and the three undergraduates who just join us this akki (autumn) for 6 months. These girls are 'omoshiroi' to be around. Two are from Osaka (Yumiko and Rin) and one from Hiroshima (Akiko). Akiko-chan is a baseball player and she proved that girl can be strong (she is the one who operate the tiles cleaning machine yesterday during the cleaning day, held once a year) but beautiful and with brain. They are warm people, these girls.

And I turned into palm reader this evening. Alright, to kill the time alone that I have plenty at hand, sometimes I will just wondering around the Internet. One day, I had read my own palm using one interactive palm reader in the net. It then becomes obsession for a short while that I end up remembering the lines. Apart other people in the party, today I even read my dearest Professor's palm. I told him that he will have long live and he seems happy. The line said so and I wish so. The truth is I don't know destiny of any people, just reading for fun and it was fun. I contributed a moment of the fun part during the party, which was good.

We spent 2 hours at the Acoolique restaurant from 6pm. "Kyo-nen wa, iro-iro arigatou."

No comments :