Monday, December 8, 2008

Live a good life

If I would live up until 75 years old, then I am now at the middle of my life journey. A long way to go but I always pray that it would be worth it while. The past half saw many ups and downs in my life. The ups were good and the downs were eventually had became good too, in memories. As a person who believe that life is a school, I do take everythings that happen as a lesson to be learn. Or spiritually, a way to remind me of the Great One up there.

Bad moments are awfully painfull. Especially while we're facing it. However, when it pass me and I am far up front, it will turn itself into memories. As I love thinking, I will take all the time that I need to evaluate it and at the end it will become a subject of self improvement.

In reality, another 30 years plus is not long. Live a good life, I say. Who knows, I probably can even make it to 100 years.

No comments :