Thursday, December 4, 2008

"I bullied because I can"

In my previous post about Utopia online gaming, I was talking about one player who accused me of being difficult before leaving the game. This post is about the recent event that take place.

Every three months, the game will be reset and you'll have new opportunity to rename the team or change the kingdom. I like my kingdom so much that I've stayed there for about 5 ages. So, it's like I've been playing the game for more than 1 year.

Every kingdom randomly will be set to a number. Let say group x:yy, is kingdom number x in yy island. In yy island there are like 20 or more groups. We have this group who are the biggest in the island and they acted like the biggest jerk that I've ever known.

There is one guy who smacked one of their member and they wanted to retaliate against him. (This was all happened in a game in the internet).That's fine with me. This little guy run away from his previous kingdom and landed peacefully at ours. But they didn't want to let him go. Their king message my king. Unfortunately, our king had a little crisis of his own in real life. His aunt was diagnosed as having blood aneurysm in the brain and at the moment is fighting for her life and the recent prognosis from the doctors is that she wouldn't make it.

Thus, our King explained the situation and said he'll check if the little guy who just landed in our kingdom was as bad as the jerk king accused him to be. The jerk king gave our king 12 hours to straight things up. To make the matters even worst and finally stamped the jerk king bad as a person was when he said that the real life problems of our king have nothing to do with the game. That's correct but can he at least try to understand the life and death situation of the living people outside the Net. He's surely has a mother or probably someone who dear to him. What if that situation happened to him, something like life and death problems maybe? My guess is that the jerk king has no family or from a defunct family. That's the only reason to explain his response. He even mentioned that he bullied our kingdom because he can. If he's 17 years old, I wish him the very best for his future. I can only see blank coming.

This is the real story and it did happened in a game. I am learning more about human as day goes by through this game. Thank God I did not play this game in real life with real people, with bunch of boys or men. Sigh! I can imagine some blood flowing from his nose and black eyes. Our king mentioned something about having a meet up if he stayed in 25km radius.

No comments :