Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Two sides of the same coin

Like I wrote before, life and death are the two sides of the same coin. Last few days, just as my mother picked up the phone, she said she was in a hurry. Her brother in law or my uncle had just past away. And our family was going to visit him for the funeral.

I can't find any words of comfort. The last time I saw him was before I came here last year. He was always healthy, not having any disease, or a disease that is prominent in my big Malay family, diabetes. And also non of others (high blood pressure, heart disease and stomach ulcer etc.). It was said that he had bad diarheaa early morning, went for medical check up, released and past away peacefully by my aunt side in the afternoon at their home. And he was just 70 plus years old.

May God blessed his soul.

No comments :